Join Our Guild!
We currently have an individual membership level designated for glass enthusiasts, from nivice to established expert, who enjoy all forms of glassworking.
Membership Dues are $45.00 Cdn. for the 2017 - 2018 year.
Benefits of Membership:
- Issues of Glass Work, Our guild newsletter.
- Preferred rate for guild sponsored workshops.
- Entry into the annual GlassArt exhibition in April.
- Your online representation in our member Artists page.
- Opportunities to network with other glass artists.
- Access to the guild library during meetings.
- Attend group meeting technical presentations and discussions. (September to May)
- Hobnob at the Christmas meeting the June BBQ and other social events in the year.
Our library contains a wide variety of magazines, books, videos, and glass samples. Members can sign out these items during the general meetings. and return them at the following meeting. There are more than 700 items in our Library and we are always adding more. Many of these are not found in the provincial library system.
For library related sugestions or questions contact our librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org. Download, view, or search our library list pdf and our member library lending policy.
Membership Term: You are a member for the current operating term period. (This operating period is September 2017 to September 2018) Renewed memberships received during the term apply to that term. New memberships recieved after February will also apply to the coming years term (ending September 2019).
Renewed membership: Must be paid by October 31 to continue to receive membership benefits for the operating term period.
Payment: We receive membership payments by cheque through snail mail or by cash or cheque during our monthly meetings. Receipts are issued for all membership payments.
To join our Guild: Save the pdf membership form on your computer. (Please note that if you are using a mobile device you will need the free Acrobat pdf app to fill out the form.) Open it in Acrobat and enter the information. Print and bring the form to the meeting or snail mail it, including the annual Members Dues of $45.00 Cdn., to:
Saskatoon Glassworkers' Guild
If you require further information email our Guild President Robert Miller- email@example.com or Phone (306) 343-7450